I hope when you are reading you and your family and loved ones are healthy and safe.
Given the current situation with the COVID-19 Virus I have made a decision to suspend my in-person presentations until August of this year.
In the past 20 days I have spoken with all respective organisers and besides that events have got moved or canceled.
SQLBits – the event has been moved to end of September early October and my commitment has not changed. If the event will have a green light and I will be fiscally able – I will be there delivering precon and 2 sessions.
SQLSaturday Cincinnati has been canceled and the new date has not been set yet. I would love to make it work next time, since I do not like to drop the ball.
SQLSaturday Israel is aiming for the late Autumn of 2020 and I would love to be there.
Global Azure has been canceled and maybe there will be something online – this should become clear in the next weeks.
I will be doing presentations but all of them until August will be 100% online.
Please stay safe and help those who are near and in need.
Think about millions of people who have lost & who are about to loose their jobs.
If you can – please SUPPORT them NOW.
Either we make it through all together OR we are about to sink all together and that foolish amount of toilet paper won’t keep you afloat.